ARE SAMSUNG IN TROUBLE!?

Samsung have issued a warning to its investors as profits are much lower than expected. What does this mean!? ✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/tttechnology Samsung …

TSMC to Remain Exclusive Supplier of Apple A13 Chips for This Year, Claims Supply Chain

ONEPLUS 7 – New Leaked Images

Galaxy Fold Appears in Latest Hands-on Video With an ‘Eye-Sore’ Screen Crease That’s Right in the Middle of the Display

Garry Michaels April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Thanks TT and very informative, however I hate to be synical, but I'm not crying for Samsung. They will more than I ever will even on a weak year for them. These greedy dogs have created this mess themselves. Just like any corporation each year always wanting more and more from the previous off the backs of consumers. Phone technology is light years from the 90's, but now each year as you state there are only few added features yet the price keeps going up instead of going down. Eventually you reach a point of diminishing returns, and Samsung as well as other tech providers are reaching that point. Better technology has usually meant lower prices. It has been that way for years with many other tech products like TV's yet with phones the price continues to rise. Not wishing any bad will on Samsung because I have many of their products and love them, but I'm not crying over their lower billion dollar profits.

Gera Meva April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Never owned a Samsung, never will

Ruben Sparks April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

This is some big ass clickbait

Ruben Sparks April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Wtf are u on boi there phones are literally the best fucking phone in the planet don't even try to say shit they literally are very powerful very sleek and there way better then crapple

Paul Hill April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Good video.👍

MrSammy April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

🙂 makes sense, the yield curve has inverted and we are heading towards a global recession / depression, so get prepared! 🔥😀🔥 dailyjobcuts.com

Michael Richter April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

*IZ

raopirates April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Better samsung use snapdragon SOC for all countries.. not anyone like exynos…. low gaming performance…..

Om Alive at last April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

5G is dangerous don't do it

Francisco Farfan April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

You can't trick me. Nah Samsung is never falling.

Lou Flores April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Let's see I have a Samsung Galaxy phone, Samsung Tv, Samsung Clothes washer and Clothes Dryer the Cream Always Rises to the top.👍👍👍

Ben Sutton April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

* is Samsung in trouble

Annie G April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I stopped buying Samsung products about 4years ago. Had trouble with 2 Samsung products that I had, and their customer service was terrible and they didn't sort out the problems. Never again will I purchase any of their products.

Tim Windsor April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Awesome video brother TT. Didn't know this. I think SAMSUNG will be ok though. They will come back. I love SAMSUNG products. Prefer them over most. Keep the awesome content coming. Have an awesome weekend brother

Pau L April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Samsung won't be in trouble like ever. In short Samsung is South Korea – they are in from agriculture to military industry basicly they do everything lol.
When price reached 1k no one's upgrading every year cause it's insane.my kid's still with s6edge and works perfectly. I think upgrade every year trend is slowly dying in general as 3-4 year old phones have really good quality.unless you are me and drop them 10 times a day that's another story..

Barbie jake April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

TT your always very informative and spot on with your info, my guess is yes it is the high prices for these smartphones as people can’t keep up, I know that feeling very well as I’m a Apple customer who has a iPhone X and a iPhone XS Max I’ve always had two phones one for personal use & one for my job but it’s getting ridiculous now what’s being charged for these smartphones, I’m just lucky I work long and hard to be able to afford two but what about those who love the phones and can’t keep up? Maybe if these two big giants Samsung and Apple lower the price they may see a change? Steve jobs movie that was released after he died was quite an eye opener, he was very clear about how much it costs to make an iphone £30 each so where they get £1,110 for my iPhone X and £1,233 for my iPhone XS Max is beyond belief, soon I will just stop because the prices are climbing each year, I feel Apple is worse with the price thing it’s just pure greed and no need for it, I wonder what the new phone coming September will be charged at? They need to remember their supporters too when pricing, Ive had every iphone except the 1st one yet I’ve never seen Apple give me anything to say thanks only aggravation when I take back the data cable or headphones that stop working after few months what a dam cheek? & they argue too some of the staff saying it’s the way we handle the product, I tell them get me the manager and stop being so rude, they come out apologise and say give her one of each item that’s broken, maybe it’s time to go back to Nokia rather than have to face these horrid staff? The warranty says they will replace that data cable and headphone so why distress a customer? Apple to me are the worst ones no dam sense or respect for customers🤔🤔🤔

MisterUrbanWorld April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Their phones are reliable so no one is updating could be another reason.

Natasha Charles April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Maybe if it falls / drop more they would drop the ridiculous high prices of phones.

TechDoctorUK April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Huawei and the other brands are on the hunt !

Diana Larrison April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I like Samsung . As Bob Dyan once said ,The times they are a changing . Thanks 4 the update TT . Have a good weekend . 😍✌

scott it' all ok April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Great video 👍👍👍👍
Always very informative
🗣 Go TT Technology

Bigby Wolf April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

They claim the Exynos 9820 is a NEXT GEN chipset while really its not

Check this comparison

Also heavy throttling in the CPU makes it an unworthy & unreliable chipset
So im not at all disappointed that Samsung is making losses. They have probably made more damage to the consumers so this was expected

Free Tech April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

How many mics does he want the greedy bugger

Doc Squiffy April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Who are Samsung ?

robin taylor April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Good thing Samsung doesn't put all their eggs in one basket , like other brands. Samsung is a very diversified company that can handle the ups and downs in the market.

Obito _0 April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Hello

George Samson April 16, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Bing Bing! The company I work for says their profits are going to drop… Life I guess? Great video as always TT.

In the market for wireless earbuds any recommendations?