BEST VPN 2019 – The Truth You Need To See

There is a lot of confusion and false information when it comes to the best vpn of 2019 – Today we look at the truth you need to see ✅ 57% OFF IPVanish: …

Get $70 Off 512GB WD My Passport SSD with USB-C, Supports Blazing Fast USB 3.1 Speeds [Was $160]

MEIZU ZERO – A Phone With No Ports, Buttons Or Even Sim Card!!

How to Enter Recovery Mode on New 2018 iPad Pro [Tutorial]

Jay April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

If I end up using one of these VPNs I'll use your link as you were literally the only one out of all the videos I watched that was honest about the affiliate links. Thanks.

Jose Antonio Davila Monge April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Hello, there's has been new policies regarding streaming for example: Pure VPN was a force to not let people have access to Amazon or Netflix outside of the US, according to the new policy of Apple on Ipads or iPhones, so that, is it possible fro people to have access IP Vanish from those devices?, thanks.

Mia Brown April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

What can you say about VeePN? As for me, this is the best vpn.

THE GENERAL April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

TT I personally think VPNS are scam and its all about $$ !
Reason that is today’s society we live in !

Jorge Perez April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

About three months ago I had upgraded my internet speed to 300 Mbps. I decided to plug Ethernet cable to laptop and test the speed without ipvanish. I was getting a little over 200 Mbps. Did test again yesterday and for speed I had a little over 120 Mbps again without ipvanish. I wonder if these internet companies slow down your speeds thinking we won't notice. I still have same equipment from the first time I did the first speed test. I have disconnected the modem and router and plugged back in to no luck. I'm afraid the run ipvanish because if I'm not getting the speeds I'm paying for imagine running the vpn. Might cut the speeds even more. Any ideas anyone?

Theee Chosen One April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

PIA has been great for me!

Midgee Mitch April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Hi TT. Great video! im near belfast and have been using ipv for a couple of years. My top speed is only 50 but when i connect it drops to 20 which is a massive % compared tp your loss. Ive messed about with locations and servers but london seems to give me the best (20). Is there anything else i could try to get similiar results as yourself.
Many thanks

Deadlegs April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Again, please stop misleading people. Not everyone will get those speeds. Especially if in rural areas. Just because its fastest for you not the case for everyone else. Also if you're going to say fastest. You need to include EVERY VPN. Not just those that pay you. I like your vids but transparency is important.

rogerm1111 April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Keep up the good work. It's nice to see a YouTuber with technical knowledge, rather than someone just blindly recommending some sponsored VPN.

I tested Ivacy a few weeks ago, and in my case it was one of the fastest VPNs I've ever used. However the Windows app had lots of issues, so I move on and got a refund. The issues may have been related to my computer, but I don't think that was the case.

I don't recommend PureVPN as they have a questionable logging police and bad technical support. Ivacy and PureVPN as supposed to be related, but Ivacy claim that this isn't true.

Leigh Horton April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Best speed pia

D C April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Thanks. my friend. I've been with IPV for about a year and very happy. One big factor, I feel, is you can connect up to 10 devices. I don't know of any other vpn that has that. Peace.

A Gregg April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Thank for the useful information TT as always 👍👍

Orlando Sewell April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Could you do a performance test with Torguard vpn

Harry Kerr April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I have been using PIA for a couple of years and been very pleased. Unfortunately nearly every YouTube Reviewer NEVER seem to recommend PIA but nearly every reviewer recommends IP Vanish and seem to have some deal with them. Is this because IP Vanish have big pockets and can pay their way to reviewers hearts or what? Or is IP Vanish as good as everybody makes out. I have about a Year to run with PIA…..maybe I will change….I don’t know

yung_n _chill April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

TT why didn't PIA make the list?

Tim Windsor April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Thanks TT. Awesome video. Keep the content coming. Have a great day

Scott Merkle April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I've use Privateinternetaccess vpn for years and have had great results. But i never see them listed in anyone's top 10 list. Just wondering if there's something I'm not aware of as I get great service with them

Diana Larrison April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Great video . I personally like IPVanish . Doesn't seem 2 slow me down at all . Thanks 4 the info . ✌✌😍

Barry Hansen April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Have you (or anyone else) heard anything about NordVPN limiting bandwidth when you agree to a 3yr plan? I have heard reference to that claim lately. I have not gone with a VPN yet besides using Orbot on android. I was leaning toward Nord but I think I will go with your suggestion now. Thank you!

Paul Smith April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Been using IPVanish for over a year now and it does what says on the tin.Watched Doc Squiffy's video yesterday in which he'd mentioned about offering a VPN service himself.Personally speaking TT i think his flogging a dead horse😏

BlackWorm April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Does ExpressVPN own their own servers?
I'm getting around 501 mb/s without, and 488 mb/s with.
But seeing as IPVanish gets better results, maybe I should try them.

robert white April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

good review on the VPN. I'm with Nord at the moment and not sure if should change to ipvansh for I'm in Ireland and use BBC iplayer and ITV hub for I know that BBC iplayer as blocked some vpn service. So have they blocked ipvanish do you know?

mrknifeguy April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Great video as usual, what's your thought on the 5 – 9 – 15 eye countries and where the VPN company is located and regulations?

Bryan Parker April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I currently use IPvanish but I’m seriously thinking of changing to Nord because they have what appears to be a good security feature which IPVanish doesn’t have and after checking with them have no plans in the pipeline for it
Love to hear your comments

scott it' all ok April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Great video 👍👍👍👍
Ip vanish all the way 👊
🗣 Go TT Technology

Bob White April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Which protocol and port are you using?

Alan & Carol April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Thanks TT as always for the video, we use StrongVPN, we find the Speed tests to be very good as we have fibra optic of 200 Mb and only loose a small percentage normally in any country or server, in our opinion their customer service and 24/7 live chat is excellent, we can use an android app or connect manually, we also get a DNS package for free within the VPN cost, when we asked about zero logging they confirmed in writing immediately that they do not record any logs or details. Have used them for 5 years and have had no major problems, very happy to keep using them. Thank you again for all your information. Best wishes.

Crimson King April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I've been using ipvanish for about a year now, always works great, I love it

paul haltiwanger April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I use ip vanish and preferred over everyone but I have to tell you that I lose 50% of my speed using ip vanish I still have plenty to do streaming but I do find 50% to be a lot

MrSiiren April 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Great vid. Any more news on the Oneplus 7?