GOOGLE BANS HUAWEI!

Following the recent blacklist of huawei google have now revoked huawei’s license for the google play services ✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/tttechnology Tensions …

Match Security Patch Rolling Out to All Google Pixel Devices and the Essential Phone

OnePlus 7 Allegedly Appears in a Sketchy Image Leak; No Visible Notch Spotted

TSMC 5nm Risk Production Starts; Process Delivers 15% Performance Gain

Roy Williamson May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

p20 lite Fantastic phone and I am disgusted at this decision. Will our carriers exchange our phone s?

Mario May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

If i buy a Honor Play tomorrow, will i get updates?

Ron Caple May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Big brother tell another big brother what to do, spy satellites in the sky are American and they are spying on everyone. This is more to do with the apparent failing of apple.

W12MODS May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Well done President Trump.

MAGA

A Gregg May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

This is still unbelievable. Thank you for the update TT

Miguel de Jesus May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Sad to see how governments are interfering, with what Google and Android had initially envisioned for an open ecosystem.

sam jam May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Yeah go government take action against surveillance, monitoring and spying it's undemocratic 👊👍

SweatySlob May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

"america bans chinese smartphones"
"america then proceeds to make google ban huawei"
america isnt even fucking affected by this since they didnt even have huawei in their normal stores, me, however, IN FUCKING EUROPE SWEDEN NOT AMERICA, buys a huawei in a normal fucking phone store, and now finds out this happens? are you fucking kidding me? i wish europe would start a full out war on america, america is the problem behind literally fucking everything every fucking time, im starting to fucking hate america, fuck you all american pigs pieces of shit,

Oznerol Nosrac May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

📱📱📱📱👍🏽👌🏽✌🏽

Gavin Jones May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Will the honour phones still get updated

kate lewis May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

i cant see the company doing any business in europe without the app store and maps.

Alexya Kent May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I have a question… I am Italian and I have the Huawei phone, will Huawei banned in Italy too??? I am so worried because Huawei is the only phone that can I afford… Please answer me quickly I need more information! 🙏😭

Prime Time May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

It's false advertising Trump want power over this phone company 😠😡😤😠 Google Left the ban 😠😠😡 stop playing games

Keith2800 May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Thanks for not adding your own spin too the news. Respect to you and your channel!

sblabs May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

shit I have the p20

Michael Wang May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

seems rarely people understand what's happening! Google has nearly all our private information. and we all trusted it as an honest company before. but now Google betrayed our trust and served Trump as a weapon, which means everyone is in danger because if US is not happy with you, Google can make you lose everything. Google is no longer trustworthy and is falling to a puppet of Trump which is trying to control the world.

hari Singh May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I own honor play will i get security patch update???

blueh9 May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I started to buy one but went with Xiaomi Mi Max instead.

open defecation May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

We need a free market, maybe make Switzerland as centre of technology with free of political and government influences

Michael Billings Cole May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I think there's Huawei band is stupid. ( it's all about controlling the people) Primary sing the band is unjustified. 10 is not the real reason why they got banned AKA this spying is not the real reason. I think I know the real reason alphabet/ Google and Samsung about jealous that Huawei a Chinese company has more power Ben Silicon Valley then they do they're threatened buy this because they want to control your data and they want to be able to spy on you USA wants to spy on you they can't do that if China controls the market of smartphones China can easily Hardware or software blocks in their phone to prevent data leakage to Google alphabet Samsung and the US government and especially silicon Valley USA how can you control the information and how people use it if you can't control the phones because they're made and distributed from China with no US influence that's not what the higher-ups want that's why everything in this world is being banned control information control of Technology equals control of that population no wrong think no access to whatever the US doesn't want you to hear see or do and use I personally want to get the Huawei P30 that is a great phone desktop work and cell phone work taking away all the ability stupid this is what happens when you're jealous of Market control is all about control of the people … I bet you any money that the US government ask Huawei the Chinese corporations to put back doors inspiring ability for the US government into the phones and Huawei said no this is why I think they got banned

Thunderhawk51 May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I still have the old Mate 9 as my backup phone, and a Huawei tablet. But if the tablet continues to work as before, that's great. I use it to watch YouTube and play some games. I don't really use the Mate 9 anymore anyway.

Sad to see this happen, though. I hope Huawei can pull through and come back stronger than ever. 🙂

Fluffy Angel May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Watching on my Huawei Mate 9.

Sk Sabir May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I have a p30 pro

Tim Windsor May 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Very informative video brother TT. I didn't know that. Wow kinda glad I didn't buy one of their phones. Keep the content coming. Have an awesome day brother