THE BEST VPN 2019 – What VPN Is The Fastest?

The best vpn is the vpn thats fastest, protects your data & has an easy to use application so today we test the most popular vpns to decide which one is best!

GOOGLE PIXEL 4 & 4 XL UNBOXING – Finally Something New!

iPhone X Production to Start From July in India, Followed by More Premium Models; Why Is Apple Shifting Its Manufacturing to Other Regions?

LG Will Attempt to Make the Future of Smartphones Rollable, Not Foldable, According to Latest Trademark Filings

Deadlegs May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

As someone who has been with you for years well before you had close to 100k subs, and promoted you to many of my friends, I am done. You or keep pushing half truths at the least about ipvanish. I've always said I had no problem with you promoting ipvanish but you still need to state that "results will vary". And also stop saying it's the fastest. Especially when you only test a few. You also need to state that out of all the providers Ipvanish pays the most. Which is why you promote them as hard as you do. I think you have gotten a little bit complacent and thinking that you can just put out crap and not lose subs. WRONG! You have lost me as a subscriber. You probably dont care about losing me because I'm just 1 person. But hopefully you will learn that not being truthful has consequences. I wish you well. Bye!

Aboutboxingbiz May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Are these speed tested over ethernet connection or wifi?

kate lewis May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Ipvanish is currently double the price of nordvpn.

whatudoin1 May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

i´ve been using express vpn trial version for a few months now …speed is ok for my needs but i don´t know if it´s actually doing the trick

Thunderhawk51 May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Is there actually a way to pay 4,50€/month or is every single VPN company using the same marketing gimmick to lure in customers? I only want to pay small chunks, not the big ones. Maybe I have missed something but every time I check those offers I'd have to pay more than advertised. What's up with that?

MrSammy May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Paul Hill May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Good info,thanks.👍👍👍

Keith2800 May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Best in your area and not all the top vpns tested! People in different locations get different results so please state that when you reupload this video at a later date. Very sad you resorted to promoting your sponsor in a way that makes you seem unbiased. Faith lost and unsubscribed.

Cal May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Bit of a stupid question but how useful is it to have a paid VPN vs a non paid VPN is it a must have??

Maximo Morel May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Whats the best iptv then

Doc Squiffy May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

good video

kate lewis May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

i tried both ipvanish and nord vpn and found nord far faster losing just 3% speeed. its was also significantly cheaper on a 3 year deal.. i tend to distrust ipvanish because they are usa based….the reason so many youtubers promote ipvanish is that they get their commission upfront hence the reason its usually more expensive. i would certainly recommend nordvpn if you wait for their 3year deal promotions.

robert white May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Thanks for that review. I have Nord vpn , I might switch and give Ipvanish a try.

BlackWorm May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Great video. Personally, my favorite is ExpressVPN. Can't believe you didn't include it in the test. Although, this was a reupload from last time.
It's worth mentioning that a VPN's default settings might not give the best results. If your VPN supports UDP protocol and SSL with data compression, you should make sure to enable this first.
A VPN with many different locations is also a huge plus. Because if there are many people sharing the same node and slowing down your connection, you can always try another one.
And make sure that the VPN supports all your favorite overseas geo-blocked streaming services. 😀 If you ever make a part 2, please test ExpressVPN, Surfshark, Private Internet Access and Cyberghost.

ColossalCrib May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

I get 10mbs… you're lucky

ColossalCrib May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

I use Surf…

Michael Lambert May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Good video, but there was a different popular VPN, I wish I could remember the name for your opinion on it. I will return once I get home and find the name. Thanks for the review.

CRAIG WINFARRAH May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

How many devices can u have

Umar Abid May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

For me ipvanish is slow. My speeds for 30down load hit to 15 downloads. That's with me changing all the protocol. NORD gives me full speed which strange. Any way NORD is what i am using.

scott it' all ok May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Great video 👍👍👍👍
ip vanish user 👊👊👊
🗣 TT Technology

Bryan Parker May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

I’m an IPvanish user
I’ve found that you only need 20 gig speed to download anything, I do have a 100 gig connection
I’m looking to change to Nord when my contact is finished because Nord has better security features plus ad free facilities

Andrew Hayes May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

Are you in the UK for 250mb?

FuFu Chaser49 May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am

With IPVANISH I'm only able to get 90mbs maximum on a 200mbs service no matter which server I use. Any ideas ?

Bob White May 25, 2019 at 3:51 am