SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 – The Best In The Range!

More Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Leaks have been uncovered and i’ll be sharing all the details in today’s video ✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/tttechnology The samsung …

Sam’s Club Gives You Freebies Worth $329 if You Pre-Order the Galaxy S10, or Galaxy S10 Plus

Samsung leaks entire new wearables lineup through its own app

PUBG Mobile Beta v0.12.0 Brings a Companion Pet, a New Zombie Mode and More

Steve L July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

You can get the S10 Plus for $699 on Amazon if you're a Prime member.

Tim Windsor July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Thanks for the updates. Yeah got me wondering now if I will upgrade to this phone. Maybe upgrade to the ASUS ZENFONE 6. I currently have the ASUS ZENFONE 5. Can you do a review on the 6? Keep the content coming. Hope you enjoy your day

Anthony Argano July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Like the phone but 1,200 to 1,400 for a freaking phone give me a break…. Will never happen but if people would just stop buying these phones for these prices they would be significantly reduced in price.

Paul Shakeshaft July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

No phone Jack so ridiculously poor quality Bluetooth or put up with dongles.. and sound on display is a very bad idea, which produces very poor quality, plus you'll have to hold the phone hard against you ear…

Colin January July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I'm clearly sold"""

Note9Is Boss July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I'll definitely be adding the Note10Plus 1TB version to my rotation August 23rd can't wait.

ABO 7AMANI July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Come on man where Note 11 leaks ?

Sia July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

All I'm seeing is more and more disappointed news:
No headphone jack
No 90hz
No SD expansion
Expansive prices
45W is not included in box. Must be bought separately just like what apple is doing which all of us despise so much.
Note 10 is basically a Note 9 and nothing special forcing ppl to choose Note 10+.
Samsung you are just getting bad. I seriously hope no one will buy note 10 and you learn a lesson not to make a fool out of your customer!!

Ian Morrison July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I'm going for a pre order note 10 + and I can't wait

Leonard Preston July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

It's going to be plagued with the same problems as the S10 plus

Nancy Femmer July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Great review TT, but you're always very informative in my book.
Didn't know there would 2, sad that headphone jack isn't there.
Overall, I've never had a newer Samsung other than the Galaxy S5. So this would be an awesome to learn from.
Thank you and keep up the great work my friend 🙂

Jay Thunder July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

BTW much of the comment section reads like paid Samsung shills. No one in the real world is clamoring for a $1000+ feature-removed phone! People do nothing but complain about the price, claim they don't need the pen (so why would people who don't have a note already want this one instead of a much less expensive phone minus pen they won't use) and claim that $700 phones offer plenty. I have no idea who the real audience is clamoring for a feature- removed Note. It sure as hell isn't loyalists who bought every other model but the terrible 5.

uktech July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Samsung: We'll add an IR blaster

Also Samsung: But we'll remove the headphone socket 👍🏻

For all those weirdos saying "get with the times etc.." Some of us listen to FLAC audio and Bluetooth just doesn't cut it when it comes to sound quality.
Sad times for hardcore Note series fans. Nobody gives two hoots about a curved display.

Jay Thunder July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Holes in the screen, no headphone jack, no SD in the smaller model. NO THANKS. I guess there's a market for people who want less features for their $1000+ but it won't be anyone who has a Note 8 or 9 already. Why pay more for less?

zerocool July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Without 90hz display what else does this device have against Note 9 tbh.

Darko Kutleša July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I hope it will have better cpu than current s10+ model…

Malcolm Baldwin July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Note plus for me

SilentiousGamer - July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Why cant Samsung RELEASE IT NOW. I cannot wait any longer I want it in my hand.

buster colin July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Great Video 👌. Which one is the 5G, plus or pro? I think I'll go for that, so long as it's not stupid money.

poikatiikeri July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

What is your daily driver Mr. TT Technology?

Misael A Mata July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

The best of the best I want and I want now!

Neutral 69 July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Does anyone know what the best version is of the note 10?

poikatiikeri July 15, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I'm really sad that samsung won't be including the 90Hz screen in either of the models since they made it for OnePlus and might do it for the upcoming Huawei mate 30 pro