GOOGLE PIXEL 4 & PIXEL 4 XL – Is This It!?

New leaked renders of the Google Pixel 4 & Google Pixel 4 XL have leaked online and its looking like this is what we will be getting ✅ Subscribe: …

Apple’s Latest 9.7-inch iPad is Currently Discounted to $249.99, Down from its Original $329 Price

Apple Kicks off ‘It’s Show Time’ Event

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 PRO – This Will Be A Powerhouse!

C. P. July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

No Front Facing Speakers AGAIN… No Thanks… Going to upgrade my Pixel 2 XL to the ROG Phone II… Asus knows how to do Front Facing Audio. But hey, that's just my personal opinion, their is something for everyone.

Tim Windsor July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Awesome review brother TT. Not interested in getting those phones. Keep the content coming. Have an awesome day

Justin Bailey July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

So instead of a notch, we get a forehead…

cmann July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Some of your facts about previous pixels are wrong, they didn't remove the headphone jack last year.. it was 2 years ago on the pixel 2 that they did, also, there was no difference between the front cameras only the 3 and 3 XL, both had dual front cameras, unless you mean apature and megapixel

pAWPii Gaming July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Ill be getting the Pixel 4 XL. Can't wait. Used the Pixel 1 XL and my current Pixel 2 XL. The 2 has treated me very well. Fiancee has the 3 XL. I steal her phone for photos lol. Got her to switch from Apple to Google, and she has had just as positive of an experience. I absolutely love the Pixel line.

scott it' all ok July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Great video 👍👍👍👍
Always very informative
🗣 Go TT Technology

MEGA NZ July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Boo no headphone jack.. I am out

T_Rex1 Texx July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Hello TT, I have always enjoyed your vids, great info. If cell phones are going to go with the Square Race surface on back for cameras I prefer to see a camera in each of the corners. TT I'm also wondering do you do info on tablets, do you have any guaranteed specs info on tablet S6 I just recently found out it was called the S6 about one week ago, I've been Googling and looking for Samsung tablet S5 this year, there is only the S5E and no S5 this year as expected, or at least that's what the rumor is.

Jason Lambert July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Honestly I am severely disappointed with this iPhone 11 clone

Anthony Kemp July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

The phone is behind times we don’t have bezels on phones anymore it’s another ugly phone made by google but that camera will be the best ever seen on a smartphone

Leonard Preston July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Google needs to step it up on their pixel phones, camera is not everything. We want a all-round good phone

buster colin July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Great video 👌. I'd rather have a bigger chin than forehead, in mobile phone terms. I've never had a Google phone so what is stock Android like compared to Samsung?

Martina Martins July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Front. I like it
Back. I hate it

FBI July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Dang it….

Irish Leprechaun July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

I mean, it looks better then the iPhone 11.