GOOGLE PIXEL 4 AND PIXEL 4XL – Everything You Need To Know

The google pixel 4 & google pixel 4 XL will be launching tomorrow and i’ll be covering everything you need to know ✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/tttechnology The …

Xiaomi redesigns Ambient display clock, will come to MIUI 11 stable soon

Devices Compatible with iOS 13 Beta and iPadOS [List]

New AirPods iFixit Teardown Reveals Non-Serviceable Components With Sealed Batteries & Slightly Improved Build Quality

supernightslash October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

For the love of god Google, fire your design team. This is fucking hideous compared to every other flagship. Stop the Fisher Price design bullshit and actually put some fucking effort.

Kempatsu October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

if its 5G ready ill snag it up otherwise, I'll wait for the MS phones in the future instead

Lynn Dennis October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Will be watching at 3pm tomorrow in UK 🇬🇧 and hope 4xl will be available to pre order tomorrow. Cheers 👍🏻

c m October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

I can see battery life be at best average.
Hardware is from 2016 but insane prices.
Google has lost the plot.
I rather buy a huwai phone with out Google apps.

Miki Pav October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Unpopular opinion: I like the design of this phone because i generally like the very minimalistic and colourful designs of the Pixel phones. For example: The square camera bump looks better to me than on the new iPhones because it is a simple black square that kinda covers the cameras, flashlight and various microphone holes. However, it is obvious that Google shamelessly ripped off Apples design for this because the first leaks of the new iPhones already showed the camera square pretty much a year before the new iPhones released.

Thenoncrapulentfool October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

I will wait until I see a full review. If the battery life is shite and the video not on a par with iphone ( I fully expect the picture quality to be amazing) then no way is this getting my money. On specifications alone and the projected price point, this looks like its going to fail in sales. I quite like how the phone looks actually. I don't know why but it looks less ostentatious and fragile.

khayam ali October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

are they getting front facing speakers?

Cheelo C October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

The phone is just okay, not impressive

TheBkdot October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

I'm waiting on Android deliver. My wife got the iPhone 11 pro and I'm not about to be sitting in my house with some inferior phone. All Android manufacturer's have chosen the mid-tier subpar performance route save Samsung. It's time for me to upgrade and I'm not waiting until February. If Android can't deliver I'm buying a big notched iPhone 11 pro

David Martrano October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

900.00 for the base model. 1,000 for the XL. 64gb's of base storage on both. No ear buds or ridiculous dongle in the box. Google has gotten to Appleish for my pocketbook. Plus the base model 90hz display with a 2800mamp battery, I'll pass out!

The Weekend Kid October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Can't wait

Titan Ian October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Wow ..I'm here by surprise

Paul Shakeshaft October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Google have definitely proved they can design the worst looking ugliest phones ever made. with the best software but the end result is it still looks absolutely disgusting, about time they partnered with Samsung….

Anthony Gasparini October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

The prices for this phone are way too high given the pricing and specs of the OnePlus 7t, that's where my $$$ is going by Pixel!

Akron Ohio October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

It's crazy cuz I've passed up the S10 and note 10 just so I could get this phone. Current phone is s8+. Is the pixel 4 worth it? I need a very very solid battery.

Evelyn Exuma October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Great vid!

Myriam G October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Why are Google going for ugly devices despite their outstanding software qualities ? Colors and overall design are both ….weird. An unfinished iPhone 11Pro 😞

scott it' all ok October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Great video 👍👍👍👍
Top man 👊👊👊👊
🗣 Go TT Technology

Tim Windsor October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Awesome review brother TT. Looks like some nice phones. I like the new Samsung Galaxy. Don't know what it is about them but love their products. Have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E and has been an excellent tablet. Keep the reviews coming. Hope you enjoy your day

Richard Dalmau October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

$700.00 and $800.00 plus…..google thinks that their devices are in that Marked….. I don't think so.

buster colin October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am

Great video as always TT. I won't be buying this, I love those Google assistant updates, they're crazy! I'm having too much fun with my note10+ to think about buying the pixel4. I hope the note will be getting android 10 soon though? Have a good one mate🤙.

LaPandeirol October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am