What VPN Really Is The Best VPN ?!

Picking the best VPN can be a hard task with so many claiming to have the best VPN so today we put the top 5 to the test! ✅ 57% OFF IPVanish: …

Better Than The Galaxy Fold!? Huawei Mate X

SAMSUNG GALAXY A70S – 64MP Camera!

ONEPLUS 7T PRO – This Is Finally It!

LowSpec Gamer October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

nord +1

sasdthoh October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Error correction to my post just below. Near the end, I wrote " Fast VPN " when I meant to write " Fastest VPN " which was previously covered with a recent video on this channel. Sorry for the mistake. Paul ( sasdthoh )

Gabriel Hilaire October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

what is the intro song?

sasdthoh October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

I have to add a few thoughts to this conversation. First and generally, I have no personal issues with IP Vanish. I used them sometime in the past but since their acquisition by a third party corporation, there have been some issues sharing information with the US government. This can be verified by simple searches using the Internet. They are based in the US. Nord VPN is based in Panama, a country with no extradition treaty and no data retention laws. Additionally, they are as close to true military grade encryption you can get commercially. Some of their applications actually use a 3072 bit cypher keys. They operate and/or control over 5000 servers in 62 countries and have pulled their servers from countries requesting compliance with their attempts to control and monitor their users. The Russian Federation is one of those countries. Finally, the more complicated the encryption/cypher process in a digital packet, the more overhead or workload for servers thus sacrificing some speed. Still, Nord VPN has excellent speeds and the use of a quality network protocol analyzer can like Wireshark can verify packet encryption. One last trick can help anyone to conceal their network traffic, no matter which VPN service you use. Make a connection to a server hosted in your country, then once established, make another connection to another VPN server of your choice. The more you do this, the more your exit and entry points become convoluted. This has not served to slow my Internet traffic but adds another layer of anonymity to your digital footprint. Last, I use Fast VPN on my 4k Firestick and Android TV box without any worry. It is a great discounted VPN service for simple needs like streaming. All my testing so far have passed with flying colors. Sorry for the long winded discussion but I feel it is important. Paul ( sasdthoh )

KeepersWay October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Nordvpn is the biggest one and best vpn followed by Expressvpn everything else is a joke. IPvanish is not even safe, a few of their users got caught for illegal things the fact that this happen it shows their not trust worthy. Nordvpn has no such record of this.

F1Fans Pitstop October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Fastest VPN signed up to lifetime subscription cost me £10 awesome vpn

Paul Hill October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Good video and helpful info.😊😊😊

Mike October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Interesting you did not include Fastest VPN and Surfshark in your test, since you recently did videos on them. Does that mean they perform below those that you tested, or where they excluded for other reasons?

Les Whitehouse October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Great detailed review.

MJ 010101 October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Reviewing the best? Where is express VPN? And it's not just about speed there are more factors you need to include.

kevin shaw October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

I get full speed on windscribe premium tt,good for using on top of kodi..cheers.

Stir Crazy October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

I tried IPVanish and it slowed down my connection way too much so I switched to Nord. Nord isn't as great as I was hoping either so I'm currently looking for another one but haven't decided yet.

scott it' all ok October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Great video 👍👍👍
I’m always ip vanish
🗣 Go TT Technology

Tufail Razaq October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Cyberghost works for me 👌👍

Alan walker Fan October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Bro your YouTube into is awesome how you making please Bro tell me

BlackWorm October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Wait! I've seen this video a few times before.

elrcee productions October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

How is Real Debrid??

John October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Thanks TT. I have been a long time PIA user and I am satisfied with them. It slows down my connection by about 20% but that is acceptable to me. I usually can't tell the difference. I just know from running speed tests.

Larry L October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Sorry about some of the words I was speaking through my speaker phone on my phone

Larry L October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Can you help me understand what I'm getting for my buck, I paid for a gigabyte from Verizon that's my cable company now the best speed I get mega bits per second without my VPN on is like 52 mbps and with my VPN on I get maybe around 35 why don't I get over 200 something megabytes per second. Not to sound stupid but I thought a gigabyte it's all a lot of speed?

mollytim1 October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Important question: Was your testing directly from your router, via LAN, or via WiFi. For example, my LAN degrades 20%, but my wifi degrades 60-70 % [ my testing performed with and without IP Vanish]. My wifi performs MUCH better with another VPN [Windscribe].
Several tweaks applied to IP Vanish settings without significant difference.

Rambo October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Ip vanish are part of FVEY be careful

Pocket Change October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

ExpressVPN always, better speed results than ipvanish, but thanks

Diana Larrison October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Thanks TT 4 the video on VPN's . You aways give great info on products . Appreciate it all . 👍👍💚

jerold north October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Thank you Mister !

Andrew Hayes October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

They all say"they" don't hold any of your data, that is correct as the servers don't belong to them as they use third party server farms, don't take it as gospel that none of your data is stored because that is a promise they can't really keep!

Tim Windsor October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am

Awesome review brother TT. I myself use FAST VPN. Works awesome for me. Caught their deal for a LIFETIME membership with 10 connections for $12. Hasn't slowed down my connections to be noticed. Keep the content coming. Hope you have an awesome weekend

A Gregg October 18, 2019 at 6:21 am