Apple has released iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 beta 1. The new update is available for developers as an over-the-air update as well as through Apple Developer Center. Here are all the new features and changes in this update.
iOS 13.3 beta 1 & iPadOS 13.3 beta 1
The first beta for iOS 13.3 and iPadOS was released on November 5. The build number for these updates is 17C5032d, while the update file size is around 3.28 GB for iPhone X and 3.34 GB for iPad Pro 11-inch model.
Apple’s release notes for this update only mention the following new Networking feature:
The following changes have also been found while using the first beta:
- There are mixed reports that the notorious RAM management bug from iOS 13.2 has been fixed in this update. In our testing, we found that the issue does not occur as often anymore. Safari tabs do not refresh when you switch between apps, like they happen on iOS 13.2, however, some third-party apps still do not work as expected due to this issue.
- Communication Limits are finally available in Screen Time with this update, even though it was originally supposed to be a part of iOS 13. The feature was removed during beta testing. With Communication Limits, parents can set limits on phone calls, FaceTime, Messages and iCloud contacts for their kids.
- If you do not like the new Memoji Stickers, you can now disable them by going to Settings > General > Keyboards and scrolling down to find the toggle.
- Haptic menu for messages has been updated.
- Apple Watch app icon has been updated.
- Beats Solo Pro do not play well with iOS 13.3 beta, because the operating system does not recognize them.
Download iOS 13.3 beta 1 & iPadOS 13.3 beta 1
These updates are currently available as betas for developers. Apple usually releases the public beta a few days after the developer beta is released. The developer beta requires an Apple Developer Account, which costs $99 per year, while the public beta can be downloaded for free by signing unto Apple’s Public Beta Software Program.
You can follow our guide to download the developer beta and install it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
Content Courtesy Of WCCFTECH