GOOGLE PIXEL 5 – Incredible News!

We have incredible google pixel 5 news that is set to keep all pixel fans happy! ✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/tttechnology The google pixel 5 is the upcoming flagship …

Samsung launches AI-powered Washing Machine and Dryer

HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO – Here It Is!

HUAWEI P40 PRO – Here It Is!

Osc L May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

The phone is ugly

Cowen K. Gittens May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

This video is way too long than it should be.

Kamerton Audiophile player May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I like Pixel phones a lot. One thing prevents me from buying them. Which? You know, no micro SD card extension. So I watch only videos about these amazing phones.

pat cola May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I hope this isn't the final product. That design in the back looks symmetrically off. I like the look of my pixel 3a. I like the circular camera lens. Even the square is better than this.

Louisville May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I'm waiting on the Pixel 5 xl I'm upgrade from 4xl

Hassan Bakhsh May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

Honestly for those specs they should be sold for $599 at a base storage of 128gb

David Moore May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I wish the rear camera arrangement was not in a half oval shape, unless they are better than any other smartphone cameras at the time of launch.

InFinTy Youtube's Channel May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I hope they use the rounded rectangle( bad in geometry correct me if incorrect) like the design in the video at 7:30 and use a holepunch for the front facing camera or smaller forehead would be the best way to go because the bulky u shape design is really bad.

Jack Meov May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

Google should build their own processors heard it was happening that would def help with most of the problems also I paid $800 cdn for my pixel 4xl 128gb I believe brand new on sale a month after release which is a premium phone now google wants to charge me the same price for less 🤷 so realistically people will be paying more for the "google experience" now all google had to do was sell their top tier phones at $1000cdn and more people would have bought it instead of charging $1400cdn then dropping it to $800cdn a month later 😂 now that I think of it google needs to fire whoever is running their sales department

Protein Shake May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

What nobody seems to tell you it's that motion sense allows you to skip tracks with the screen off. That is an incredible feature, but YouTubers just want to bash on the pixel phones.

TheBkdot May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I love the look but I'm not looking for a compromised budget friendly phone.

Daniel Martínez May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

The camera module look is a deal breaker for me.

Phoenix Rising May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

The fact that the Pixel line always had been an overpriced dumpster fire sent me to Samsung from years with the Nexus line and Motorola. Google needs to get back to it's Nexus roots to win! That's it!

Bob Martin May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

-They should stop making 2 sizes. Just Pixel 5 Pro (big one) and a "Lite" version. Making a small version of the flagship ruins the battery life spec.
-This time put 8GB of Ram, 256 and 512 storage option, forget the 64GB version. It's not expensive for Google's factory.
-Include the FINGERPRINT scanner like before AND face unlock option.
-Brighter screens at exterior light.
-BIG Battery… no more poor battery life.
-We don't want 5G, we don't need this.
-Better photography camera sensors.
-4 or 5 years of OS updates.

CJ W May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

Omg ugly camera module

Эдуард Ульенко May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

Нет технику (продукцию) от "googlE„ приобретать нет никакого желания. Поддерживать безответственную компанию – бракоделов, экспериментаторов НЕТ 👎

Rao Danish May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

What about video quality

Naga Sarath Chand Valluri May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

They need 4500mah with 120hz and atleast 25w wireless char, for XL model will be a wonderful

BODCARE May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I really enjoy your videos and voice. I love my small pixel 3 flagship. I do wish the 5 had rear fingerprint reader as well. I like the design. Just a little anxious on the chip set. Wondering if would be almost as capable of the 855 in the 3.

Vy vivu May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

the end of android. i can feel that just like window phone.

KB May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

I'm never gonna give more then 500 $ for a Snapdragon 600 or 700… At least I want to see a flagship processor, for example the Snapdragon 855 for that price…
Google is gonna fail once again…

The Drewster May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

Google really should stick with making budget phones. Every "flagship" phone they've made has been terrible compared to iphone and Samsung. If they stopped half arsing their phones then they might be able to compete. Stock Android and the camera are the only selling points for a constantly underwhelming phone since the original pixel launch.

Justin Whittaker May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am

How are they going to put a new phone out that is less powerful than the previous one doesn't make sense. The Snapdragon 855 is extremely more powerful than Snapdragon 765g as specs go. As I see its a downgrade

Booom-Bahaa May 20, 2020 at 12:20 am